Friday, June 27, 2008

**Crystal Loo***

She is my childhood 1st met fren...
When i was 3 years old...
Tat time we are still a small kids..
Tat time our auntie take care of us...
Cause both our parents are busy working...
Tat how we meet...in my auntie house...
We always quarel...play...and sumtimes fight...
Remember got 1 times i found a freeking cute kitten for her...
She looks happy tat time...
But after 5 years old...she never let my auntie take care any more...
A few years over...
I nearly forget who is she...
Until my uncle funeral...this year...
Nearly 10 years we din meet...
I finally saw her at my uncle funeral...
She looks fine...
quite tall...
But we din talk to each other...
I wanna try to talk to her...
But i don know wad to say...
At last we both left...
Cant imagine i can see her again...
But tis time we met donno when can we meet again...
Hope she is fine always...
And she is my best fren forever....take care...

No comments: