Thursday, December 24, 2009


Can i talk about freedom?
I wan to let everyone know,
that i WANT FREEDOM!!!
Why am i born in a modern city?
why am i here?
I don want to be here.
I wan to live in a place where there are green colour all around my eye,
if there are an opportunity for me to choose,
i will choose to live in a jungle,
don care how other ppl think of me,
Sakai? or anything...
i just wan my freedom!
I can to breath the fresh air i ever breath before in tat place,
i can feel the trees all around me,
listen to waad they say...just listen to them,
i can hear the sound of the wind,
and see how beautiful was the colour of the wind,
i can lay on a grassy ground,
looking at the sky all the day,
and talk to the cloud,
i can count stars at night,
i can see beautiful shooting star everyday,
i can make a wish almost everyday,
and i can live among the animals!!!
Yes...this is the freedom i want!
Why humans like logging?
why they need paper?
why they nid patrol?
who is the foolish scientist tat give this idea?
The world initially was full of trees and grass,
untill human appear in this world,
they take everythings they wan,
they are so selfish...FOOLISH!!!
What i can say is...
if there are no roads,
i dream will come true,
if there are no cars,
my dream will come true,
if there are no pollutant,
my dream will come true,
those animal wont die...
tat day i saw a place in tv,
which is absolutely a paradise for me,
located at Canada!
And i wan to be there too,
mayb after 90 years...
pls humans....save the world!!!

No comments: