Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Getting Worse..

Today i got wushu practise again,
then donno wad happen to my leg,
suddenly pain till cant walk,
my muscle damn pain,
its ok my muscleache,
but...HEy...next week is sukan saringan leh,
Hellooo...why pain at this time???
I went back home,
keep taking a tennis ball and rub my leg,
its so damn pain,
i keep rub and rub and rub,
but still so pain,
mayb tml going to see doctor again,
if necessary, im going to do physiotherapy,
and do once is about 30dollar man...
my mom is going to scold me..aiks
Im still worrying...haiz...mayb no medal for me this year=(
Anyway today i enjoyed my drama practise with gao yi...wow
she is one of the actor in 老师嫁老大 this movie,
and we are so proud that she can teach us in acting,
oh ya....she also will be the host for wushu night,
act i wan to get her signature...but..nvm
*my muscle so damn pain...=(*

No comments: