Monday, April 27, 2009

What a freaking sad day...sob sob

Today there are three things make me feel sob,

i thought tat today i can get my medal during perhimpunan,

but then that En. Bakri forget bout that...

OMG...how sad i am,

there are so many ppl taking their prizes today,

and they are so yeng,

but i can only see ppl up there..argh

screw you En. Bakri,

just ask ppl give me my medals...hmpx!

And then the second thing is...

Charmaine FORGET TO BRING HER MEMORY CARD!!!

hey..i wanna post all my wushu night photo d leh,

but she din bring it..argh...

Lastly...is about my biology teacher,

i go for rehersal so many days,

very obvious i din get all da paper u give la

how i finish ur homework wo,

bt nvm la,

at last i finish it ady la,

i don wan to say out my reason nia...

cause i don wan u perasan blame wrong ppl,

huh...see i so good...

No comments: