Saturday, May 2, 2009

Let it go..

Its already 1 week over,
i think i got to put down everything in my mind,
i need to concentrate on my study now,
althought there are sport day coming soon,
but for me...
now everything is like...*meaningless*
don care everything anymore,
now my life come back to normal,
Study....and....WuShu,
exam is coming soon too,
i cannot keep thinking of wushu night ady,
althought it is very memorable,
but i must look forward for future,
many more memorable things are waiting for me,
so...i know wad should i do next!!!
Oppps...there are a wushu competition this coming june,
and i donno wad to do..
because i not suppose to go,
but just to go and take some experience,
win or lose is not important,
the important 1 is IMPROVE!!!
k la...sleep lox...
gud night=)

No comments: