Thursday, September 3, 2009

Im full of HOPE..



Mr. Lai...wish u a happy retirement,

you had been teached us for 1 year,

but the day u teached me was short,

only 2 days...

within this two day,

u teached me wad i wanna learn,

you are such a great teacher,

i hope you can stay and continue teach us.

Today is the last day u teach us,

althought u are not able to teach me all the tricks i wanna learn,

but its enough for me to learn a frontflip and backhand spring,

i will remember all the teori u taught me,

oh ya...cartwheel...

althought now i cant do it because of my leg pain,

but i will remember wad u taught.

Donno who will be our next teacher!!

I hope not that fatty chew...

because he make me no ohm...

hope is a great teacher la...

Good Bye Mr. Lai and have a happy retirement=)

THANK YOU!!!


No comments: