Friday, September 25, 2009

it seems like holiday is going to end,
and i got to study for my "part two" exam,
and this will be the longest part because it held about 7days,
before PMR week,
and then the last part only held two days=)
hmm...i hope i can score my chemist well,
i was totally give up with sejarah...althought i like the story,
but i have limitted of time to memorize the tokoh name...
but still i won fail la...scare of essay part...
PHYSICS??? Oh snap...its ok act...still haven study the formula,
how about biology?? what i can is...pn thang is going to kill me...
she will just set the question which will make my brain "burst".
Ok...what about after exam???
let me see...
i have planed to go to BB Gymnastic centre for about two month i think,
hope to learn many tricks there,
heard Brenda said there was awesome...
hope so la...because im not going to work during the holidays,
althought i do like to earn many money,
but i do prefer to something that is really benefit to me,
I will do it before Jingle Bell...
just watch it...

No comments: