Sunday, January 31, 2010

5 more days for me....
ytd me pak soong and jing yuan jog to school early in the morning,
start at 6am b4 the sun rise,
and this was the 1st time we jog to school,
how fun it is....
and we reached schoool at about 7am,
the whole journey took us about 1 hour,
and i enjoyed the journey very much=)
Then we took a break at kanna curry house,
after tat rong yao and I went for merentas desa real track,
tat 8km were so freaking long...
i put on my ankle weight and run,
and atlast my leg bleed...damn pain but fun!!!
whoa...syoikkknya...
then today i go for 5km near by my house,
i feel so easy this time,
and i finished at 18minutes....
i break my record,
im so happy and i hope this kind of feel can last till this saturday.
I really hope i can get my 1st medal this year in merentas desa...gambate!!!
oh ya...saturday after merentas desa our 5s2 got a CNY party at 1u soul garden...
donno wanna go or not...so damn far....and exp....and no $...=(
k la...gtg la...tml still nid to run the real track with improvement....ciao

No comments: