Saturday, January 2, 2010

today is...
oh...saturday...02.01.2010
wow, this is the second time i live in tiger year XD
new year lurh,
must have new dream geh...
hmm..my new dream ah...
donno leh, haven think yet...
mayb is just study study study lurh,
spm is almost reach my front door,
i cant relax anymore,
i got to work harder than before,
there is no time for me to day dream around,
i cannot skip my tuition so many times,
i must make myself strees in this 2010,
just for 11month,
and i knw i can do it,
score 10As ding wei...i believe in you!
About my activities,
wushu is compulsary lurh,
then cheer...*still not confirm...no money*
then dancing lurh...
don wan to have so many activities this year,
focus more on my studies,
after tat graduate lurh...leave the school...
and will never come back again=)
I already done my new planner ady la,
hope everything can goes well,
and hope 2010 will not be as teribble as 2009,
i wan 2010 to be my memorable year,
i wan to leave this school with hapiness,
and stay my laughter in this school,
and i will leave this school in silence...shhh
ok la...donno wad to write ady...

today is 02.01.2010=) im happy

No comments: