Monday, September 22, 2008

You can make me different...

Im always moody...
and i know u don like it,
so i will change for you,
forgive me for always moody k?
I din tell u cause when i see you i ad forget wad im thinking,
darling...you are genious!!!
Haha...i got no story to tell bout my skul,
I think my only story come from the time i be with u,
tats why im always speechless =)
Act today im ready to hold your hand,
but when i see u im not brave enough,
cause im not experiance...keke
untill i watch tat show,
omg...my situation juz like the wall E,
want to hold but...
Finally,
Im brave enough to hold her hand,
at the same time appear two tomatoes.
tat feel are so sweet.
In Petaling Street,
Im have no idea with my little darling,
she is such a difficult person,
the whole Petaling Street only 1 reataurant can fit her in,
but also mian qiang mian qiang nia.
Chopstick donno how to use...
eat things eat so slow...
eat things keep gossip with me...
look like my baby daughter more=)
Haiz...today wanna give u a gift de...
but tat time le tat aunty keep looking me le...
mayb is i too leng zai ad*perasan ing*
Darling..although i cant see u for 3 4 weeks...
im still love u as much as possible,
Miss you...

No comments: