Wednesday, January 21, 2009

PERFORMENCE AT INTI COLLAGE,SUBANG


rAiNiNg...=)


Wuuu...


same pic la...diff angle ONLY....

hmm..
nowaday keep raining,
its quite gud for me,
to emo...keke
but today im waiting for tat amount of money,
its about 30+ dollar only,
where it come from?
Tats ritex,
is at INTI COLLAGE =)

Im having my fun at the skull hall while waiting my fren mom,
suddenly raining cat and dog,
i wait at the canteen with my best "partner",
they sleep at the canteen,
bt i was dreaming around and take some lame photo.

The performent was sucks,
why say so?
the stage was small,
the stage was wet,
and the sky still raining,
we just like a little fools perform under a "caterpillar rain",
But the worse 1 not this,
I nearly fall down under the stage...OMG
Tats "fish"...
the stupiak stage la...damn it...argh
nvm atleast i gt my 30+ bucks.ngek ngek

I got to wait for my dad to fetch me at sunway pyramid,
while waiting i went into there walk walk,
their decoration damn freaking nice.
I pass by my working shop where i work during skull holidays,
i saw a boy a gurl chatting there,
so jealous,
cos for me tat time i think im standing there like a fool,
wait for customers...haiz
ok...im so tired....@.@
cHIAO...

1 comment:

[-Yenhui-] said...

ehh . u banyak buruk lehh . think link me. hmph ! stupid weird guy.