Saturday, January 17, 2009

PERFORMENCE AT KUEN CHEN


The skull is big,but the hall is small..haiz


Canteen...=) seem like jail nia..


Tired...


The way to AnW


My gosh,
today is the first day i ponteng in 2009,
Bt no choice,
I not ponteng dreaming at home,
I gt something important to do le,
Pls don blame me my teacher,
I wil finish ur hw de( mayb )
Today wake up damn freaking early,
Wait my brother till 7 30,
Then we had our morning breakfirst at kanna,
Then me continue our journey to the bus stop,
wait tat fatty.
My god,
he bring tat sukma pro too,
Tat gal damn PRO,
I gt ntg to say with tat.
Her skill was incredible...
Wow...
We reached there around 8,
then we had our practise at their skul hall.
after tat we went to canteen,
we saw our ex coach,
my gosh, he is the disciplin teacher.
Wow...
the reaction between kuen chen performent and catholic performent are big,
Kuen chen students shout like hell during our performent,
and tat looks YENG...
We are the best performent ady,
then we bak to skull again for meeting,
haiz..
damn freaking tired le...
then still nid practise once more...
Bull shit la...
But anyway,
Today im happy...
WUUUUU...
Ok..enough enough...prepare for my next performent bahx...
JIA YOU...

1 comment:

SanDra said...

xuang la u..gt ppl shout for u leh..hahah xD