Friday, January 16, 2009

Start to feel boring with 4s2... T.T


Thanks for giving me a memorable year my frenz...=)


MY GOSH
Start to feel boring with this class..
All those noob boyz
All donno sport de
PJK also not fun la yo...
All run so slow
slower than a snail
whole day study study study...WAD THE
Who can i challenge when PJK???
If now still in 3B1 mayb i gt pak soong..
haiz..miss his skill much
although he always LC me haiz...
and Mattew tat football skill...
Argh..
getting ill with my classmate..
That stupid PKT Ong Ye Shan juz know how to kao lui
Im lonely at the back...
Haiz...3b1 3b1 3b1...come back....
I wan LC u pak soong,
I wan challenge u mei ting,
I wan 'ZAT' u jia ling,
I wan gossip with u yen hui,
I wan talk rubbish with u Wai Soon,
I wan laugh ur voice Wil Son,
I wan see those daogei gang( Wei Sheng,Teng Fong,Kai Weun,)
I wan chat with u my sister Jie Shen and Lim Suen,
I wan ask u heart question sin yee,
Haiz...
but all this are too late,
Wish we are still the best frenz always,
Miss u all...
Thx for giving me a nice class god,
Im so proud to have u all this frnz.
Keep in touch...

2 comments:

[-Yenhui-] said...

wah. touch ah touch ah . got my name there .haha. why din put meiting's name ? or u forgot that once you tried to buy her milk . a dozen ! i still remember. lol . class sien then be nerd nerd study larr. for your future . you still can find orang 3b1 during recess one mah...

horr ?????

Lonely said...

Aiks...imporsible to list out all the classmate nate d ma...haha yaya can find them next time d..=)