Thursday, October 22, 2009

alomost all the result already give back to us,
and my result was not tat gud as i think,
i put my hope on chemist but it disappoint me,
my addmath at least got improve 25marks,
atleast never fail.
my chinese was totally out of hope,
i get 0 for the first essay which is the "qi shi",
but luckily my long essay help me get 48marks,
and total up my chinese ngam ngam 60nia.LOL
How leh? my parents is going to tear me in pieces,
i promise them to get a gud result but it seem like no improvement,
gt la...0.???? sumthing nia,
means tat i just work hard about 0 point sumthing nia,
not even 1percent...how sad i am now!!!
my sejarah can get higher marks 1,
but because of i write in point form,
every of my marks devide by 2,
atlast i just got 58...wad the...i can get 80+ lox.
i keep looking at the lonely bottle nia during meeting..=(
Today after skul i was totally covered by my moody feeling,
im not happy with my result at all,
and i keep find exercise and do,
just want to do as much as i can to compensate my mistake,
however, i found nothing to do,
just keep on do addmath,
i know is already over,
but i cant forgive myself with those sucks result,
what i can do now is PRACTICE!!!
Then i went to meeting about 130pm,
today was quite tiring,
got two meeting need to attend,
i went to wushu meeting about next year competition,
and then olahraga for next year program and competition.
but i got no mood to give idea and opinion la,
sorry for din help you all to think idea...


look at them...so stress thinking of sumthing

cos my mood was really sucks today.
Then the sky start to rain,
i wait for a while in canteen,
doing addmath...my fren ask me why still so hardworking?
exam already over...duh...
i donno how to answer them,
just do it../
sorry mom, i had done my best...i will keep on going next year!




No comments: