Tuesday, October 6, 2009

ok...yesterday was an unlucky day for me
i was caught by pn joyce because of my hair
she was so lan ci tat time
she is the most lan ci decipline teacher in my skul
even mr lian the head decipline teacher also not tat lanci
here is how she shoot me:
"ding wei, later come and see me in the decipline room",with her pen noting down my name without telling me whats wrong am i,
and i was like...duh...
i just simply ignore her and said yes yes i will be punctual.
Then during the assembly, i think and think and think,
i think i don wan to go la...put her airplane...
who ask her so lanci...if she polite abit mayb i will go.
i keep think of the excuses when she come and catch me again,
then finally i got 1...
"just now im busy study for my exam so i forget ady...sorry"...with pity sound...=)
izzit a good idea???but untill skul dismiss she also never come and find me,
hope she forget ady...but she got note down my name,
hope she not going to call out my name during wednesday skul assembly la...malu leh
Althought she caught me...but i still don wan to cut my hair la...its not too long nia
just just cut last week nia leh...so fast wanna cut again meh,
plus going to holiday ady...
so...pn joyce...just piss off...if u touch my hair...i will....
"SAY THANK YOU TO YOU"

""Trying ti be evil...

No comments: