Friday, October 30, 2009








whoo...
today i done something wrong,
this is the first time i so naughty,
me, stephanie, yee sim and minji ponteng mr tee math period,
LOL, we plan alot of plan and there is like plan A, plan B and C,
omg, i was so scare to do tat,
because i never ponteng b4,
stephanie even decided to change pjk shirt go out yam cha,
and i ws like...huh? i stunt awhile b4 i continue...xd
we start our mission at 955am,
our plan A is pretend eating at canteen,
plan B is hide at form 3 block staircase,
plan C is go to sport centre watch competition,
and our mission just can success, no fail...haha
hmm...btw my pplan was much more diff,
and more safety too,
after recess.
i hide in my wushu store room,
stephanie and yee sim was so...haiz
they fail their plan A,
and she was so happy like tat sms me told me she had fail,
they then continue their plan B,
they hide at the staircase,omg
they were just like mouse,
both of them take turn to make sure there are no teacher around,
and i was so relax in my wushu store playing with my hp game and mp3,
but atlast we did it...haha
After school dismiss,
i sent for wushu with chia feng, eng sin, kah chun and racheal.
i nearly killed by my backflip,
i fell down and twist my neck,
its freaking pain...damn it
but nvm la...no pain no gain...haha
then around 3pm we went to mid valley eat taiwan food...=)
we all long time din gather together eat lunch ady,
miss those day with my senior,
after tat...we went home lurh...so tired...=)

No comments: