Monday, October 19, 2009


im not going to find a teacher anymore,

i don believe i cant make it myself,

why must spend money to learn something,

why cant i just do it myself without spending 1sen,

i must learn how to get something myself,

just like wad i always said,

"Nothing Is Impossible"

If i just stand there waiting for ppl come and teach me,

i will never improve,

i will never get wad i wan,

because i will just wait there forever,

and ppl will keep going forward,

at last i will get nothing...stay at darkness forever!


I really miss my coach...TT

i wonder if he is still here,

i can learn alot of things from,

now i like a fool searching for coach everywhere,

haiz...learn it myself is the best choice,

like tat only i will appreciate what i get,

i will fight this battle alone,

and i wan all my friends to see it,

i will prove it to you i CAN...if you trust me...

i wont disappoint you are,

i promise i will get rid of it.

And today i get back my backflip again,

and my handspring,

my frontflip....


tml is a school day again,

is like holiday then school day then holiday then school day then...holiday again,

this is the last holiday ady la i think,

after that is form 5 and 6 graduation,

then is the longest holidays in our life...oh yeah...christmas=)

but before this i still need to face the nervous time in my life,

that is my final term exam result,

i think teacher is going to give back us tml,

and within this week,

i will be killed by marks day by day,

i will be scold by my parents day by day,

untill this week end...or mayb untill next week...haiz

but i think i gt improve la this time,

wont get scold till cham cham...haha

k la...viwawa time now...

tata everyone=)



开心的日子不需要很多,

仅仅一秒钟的快乐,

就足以让我快乐一世。

No comments: