Friday, October 16, 2009

Today wake up very early in the morning,
im so excited with my 1st day cheer tumbling training,
im full of hope to find a tumbling teacher from there.
After having my breakfirst,
i packed my bag and depart around 945pm,
then i reached sunway pyramid at around 10am.
I shop for awhile b4 i go there,
then i saw ppl skating,
they are so cool leh,
i think im interested in it too,
and i decide after graduate i will go and learn..hehe
now just focus on tumbling...
After that i call brenda to lead me to bb gym,
act is quite far from pyramid...walk till not so tired la..haha
OK...me and tien kiat wait quite long there for their coach to come,
then we start our training...
you knw la, i just wanna learn tumbling act,
but nvm la since this is a cheer training,
so its ok to follow them train,
atleast can learn something about cheer.
Donno why today i cant do my back handspring,
im so sad, donno where my feel go,
mayb im another capoiera member,
just jump without any skill,
that why i cant do it when i don have feel,haiz...
after the class...
their coach introduce me a gymnastic class,
but i think is not suitable for me la,
wad i wan to learn is tumbling not gymnast leh.
haiz...im hopeless now,
their coach wanna train for their all star team,
and i failed to find a coach to teach me,
act im quite disappointed,
but nvm la...nobody teach ma learn my ownself lox,
btw i wan to thanks brenda for helping find coach la,
act you no nid feel sorry to me la,
u help me alot i very appreciate it...thanks=)
I went home around 4,
im thinking of how to solve my holidays,
then i decide to join capoiera team at bb gym,
they are a martial art group without skill,
i found 1 of their member email at youtube,
and i had sent an email to them,
donno they let me join or not...still waiting for their reply,
if cannot then i gotto learn myself lurh,
although they are rude,
but nvm la...i just wanna learn wad i wan to learn..that all
by the way...today cheer training quite fun de la,
not tat boring as i thought,
but i really cant join you all,
because i gt no time...
jia you la...you all gt tien kiat sure can win de la.
k la...gtg la...veli tired today...bye bye

No comments: