Tuesday, February 24, 2009

10.03.2009 is EXAM DAY ???

Pity la me...TT
tat day is my bday neh,
how can they present me an exam as my bday present???
WHy ??? WHY ???

tat day should be my happy day,
but becos of this ******* exam,
i think i will be stress on tat day,
busy with books...argh

this is the 1st time exam fall on my bday,
how sad i am la wei,
why they don set at 11???
why they don set at 12???
why they don set at 13???
WHY THEY DON SET AT OTHER DATE???
WHY...WHY...WHY....WHY??????


ok,if tat day exam vry easy i will feel bit bit happy de,
but i think wont gua,
cos i haven touch my books YET...
im still busy with wushu night preparation la.


Haiz..
MY ESTIMATION
  1. Chemistry...FAIL
  2. Physic...FAIL
  3. Biology...FAIL
  4. Addmath...FAIL(mayb)
  5. Sejarah...Pass gua??

No comments: