Thursday, February 12, 2009

My lif3; My choic3; and is all about my futur3

stress??
NO,
not at all...
should say that im tired,
not stress

I admit this year im just like a businessman,
or mayb worse than that??
But this is all my choic3,
At where i start,
at where i end.
I choose to go science stream,
this is my own choice,
so, look forward for more happiness,
don let myself cover with stress,





..STRESS?
SO WHAT?
YOU ARE NOTHING,
YOU CANT INFLUENCE ME.




And my mom nowaday keep ask me,
"why u always seem so tired after your wushu?"
"Don go wushu la, wasting ur time"
Hello...this is my life,
This is the choice i made since the 1st day i enter catholic,
no matter how tired,
how stress,
ITS MY CHOICE,
NOTHING CAN CHANGE MY MIND.


MY LIFE CANT JUST COVER WITH BOOKS,
FOR ME,SPORTS COVER 60PERCENT OF MY LIFE,
BUT JUST TEMPORALY LA,
COS I STILL CANT SEE THERE IS ANY FUN IN STUDY.


ok...got to do my homework,
its the only time for me to write blog,
My time was fully fill,
mayb this valentine..hmm
celebrate myself lox,
I love myself..keke
not gay ok...


=)

No comments: