Tuesday, February 10, 2009

The second day of my tuition


....

Ok,i admit i enjoy tuition,
but today diff,
im suffering,
Im suffering in a cold tuition center,
i think they switch the aircond untill the maximum,
cold like hell la...
and i was frozen inside.

I thought i can warm myself up after tuition,
but im disappointed at last,
outside was raining so heavily,
it getting more worse,
i got to pretend that ntg happen,
close 1 of my eye,
cover my head,
and run across the rain like a fools,
who ask me din listen my mom advise bring an umbrella to skul...haiz

Then i take my bus home,
the bus is freaking cold too...err
when i reached puchong,
i notice that there are no rain!!!
My god, the floor are so dry,
wad the hell,
ppl around keep looking at me,
thinking why am i so wet??
just like i come from another planet.

Finally i reached home,
My parents staring at me curiously...
then i know wad will going to happen,
"why are u so wet,son???"
ok...tats wad i know they will ask...
i turn away without answering them,
because i just wanna have a hot bath....
then after tat i just drop myself on the bed and have a sweet dream.
When i wake up,
i saw her message,
and i din bother her at all,
cos im so tired,
i just wanna continue my sleep...zzzz

No comments: