Saturday, February 7, 2009

I Will Find My Own Way




We reach till the end so fast,
I just can hold your hand untill here,
Nobody know wad will happen in our future,
The moment i let go your hand,
u will choose your own way,
The way tat can make you feel better,
Its just like a cross junction,
You choose the left while i choose to go right,
We cant choose the same way,
Because everythings had change,
But i hope we can meet again at the end of the road again,
just like how we meet at the begining.
Who knows weather our choice is correct,
but we still got to walk till the end.

Ok...let us stop at here,
I can settle my puzzle my own,
I will continue my way,
same to you,
wish u have a happy journey without me,
mayb u will find someone better on your way,
start at 4 Sept 2008 and end at 8 Feb 2009,
I really learn alot from you in this 5month,
Thanks...I will never forget you,
However,we are still the member of ham gua fu guai ritex?=)

1 comment:

roeroe said...

cheer up please...