Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Getting ill with my maths homework...argh...



"Practise Make Perfect"
ok...wad a lame idiom,
donno which fools create it,
and i hate this idiom.
I hate to do practise,
especialy maths..ARGH Mr. Tee
Ur system very good la,
but u give alot homework me la,
seriously i feel quite bore with ur homework.




Mayb i gt a little bit love ur class,
bt not because of u ofcuz...
is because of i give my math face,
who call math are so important in this stupiak century,
or else i wont learn maths at all,
and i wont meet u too...Mr. Tee.
Your punishment are damn freaking lame,
althought im not the the 1 tat kena ur punishment,
but i think i will kena soon...T.T
Cos i lazy to check da answer la,
Pls Forgive me ya...BUAHAHAHAHAHAHA *evil*
*But act ur punishment quite YENG yi xia de...*

No comments: