Friday, February 6, 2009

What is LUCKY?

...




Oh snap,
guess wad????
Those fools sportcheck 4S2???
Ofcuz not hair or finger nails so easy la,
THEY TOOK OUR BOOKS WE KEPT IN DRAWER!!!!
Shit la u brainless fools,
Yea..u know who im talking,
Yeah...tats ritex....is YOU.

Tat time was S10 kena i think so...*S9 ah???
Wadever la...
But today is our turn,
Ma ma hell,
The whole class kena...
Ye Shan was so pity,he kena 3bucks nia
Hui Ching ahhh...nt so pity i think....11bucks+ gua
Jing Yuan ah???little bit nia la,
MEEE?
Whoa...Im the most lucky 1 la in my class,
I left 7books in my drawer and i din get any punishment at all,
SERIOUSLY....Do u all believe???

U all sure wanna know my rescipie la ritex??
k la im not tat selfish person,
My secret is....
* My books not SPBT one ma * Buahahahaha...(donno la those fools like tat tell me 1)

Now u know the meaning of lucky ady?
Good!
Nw turn me tell u wad is unlucky,
So unlucky...start from today...




*NON SPBT BOOKS ARE GOING TO CHARGE TOO* BUahahahaha...
*cough....*cough
Oh SNAP...


@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

No comments: