Tuesday, March 31, 2009

4S2's blog is coming soon

This is my idea for creating a blog for my class,
because my class was absolutely awesome,
everyone like got their funny characteristic,
let me tell you one by one.

Jinhang - everyone call him " gay lou " because he like to style his hair by wax.

TouDaYu - I use to call him " Da Tou Yu" because this sound nicer.kaka

OngYeShan - He likes to play with gal...tats why ppl said " di mana ada perempuan ; disitu ada yeshan"!

LeowHjunYee - He likes to act cool, but i like to zat him very much because he is a funny cool man!

ZhongWei - He enjoy dancing...*i think so???

JingYuan - Wow..." the god of number" maths and add math get 90+...crazy man

lokeEeJay - He ah...always promise don get so high marks but still he put me airplane

KuenLeong - He is a cute little guy...short make him seem cuter...kaka

HuiChing - a gal that very like present...haiz...

AnnYi - Everybody like to laugh the way she walk...

KahSheng - He always bring rubiks cube for us...yeah

Step.Loo - I wonder why she so white???

LamMinJi - She very scare when face to tengfong.

Huili - Sometime she is cool, sometime she is funny!

Yuli - Always the coolest gal in class...

BrendaLeong - One of our class cheerleader...the one always sit behind me during exam...

XueYing - Also a cheerleader...but also a good chinese wakil...

WanJing - She always talk so fast...

ejia - always call me skeleton...damn you

ZhiMin - Haiz...she very pity la always let Da Yu say...haiz

Aiks..still got many many la...but i lazy to write la,
4s2 really a class that full of hapiness,
especialy huili,
she likes ppl share things with her,
and our bendahari...
she is like very pity like that everyday need to blow us bring class fund.
4S2 really din disappointed me...buahahaha

No comments: