Saturday, March 7, 2009

I thought i'll never see YOU again..







Oh yeh...

today got skul,

but guess wad??

I ponteng skull...

ok la...cant consider as ponteng la,
cause i really wish to see you again.

Miss you badly =(

Oh..i really miss you so much...



Mr. Stadium Kelana,

but today my wish come true,
imporsible leh...
glad to see me???

i think not gua,

u must be very angry to see me,

cos i din take part this year,

i cant run on your body...
sorry ya...

Congratez my frens...

By the way,

i come not to see you only la,

the main purpose i come is to give support to my fellow friends la..kaka

but i only saw yi zheng, ziling and some form 3 girls run,

so sorry cant support my brother paksoong run,

cause i got to back home ady...haiz...

but still i grab some pic la,

but i still very sad....

today is the last day,

they all sure take a full member photo together, aiks...

sure very sweet sia...

cos everytime the last day will be the most happy day,

we can play wave with other schools at the track,

wu..its really fun, but donno this year got or not.

Argh..who can send me more photo????
i saw some in yeejeat blog....

damn sweet...
but i don dare to steal la,

not so good ma,

steal without her permission.

WHO CAN SEND ME????

No comments: