Friday, March 20, 2009

Today??? Friday ahhh???

i donno what happen to me la,
i feel very happy and bit bit sad,
i don know how to express this feeling,
just......like this lox...-.-
Today tuition,
i sit in a freaking cold room for 2 and the half hour,
then i take bus home,
and i was shock because i saw her at the pasar bus stop,
but luckily my bus is u60 la,
or i donno wat to say with her if she take the same bus too.
Haiz...
nowaday i took LRT to skul very often,
almost spend 4sumthing to school everyday.
Tat day...i wait at KL centre for 2hours,
sitting there listen mp3,
watch power ranger in a big tv at KL centre there,
then my mind suddenly appear a question,
Am i poor??
yes, im POOR,
how does a poor life taste like?
i also not sure,
i just know im poor.
Then i saw a group of 'lala' gal pass by,
Then my next question came,
why are they wear untill like this?
Because they are beautiful?
Or they are RICH??
Then i ask myself...
Am i handsome?
i also not sure with the answer,
hows my feeling if i am not handsome?
Hows those unhandsome or unpretty person feeling?
I donno wat im talking about,
its all a lame question la,
whatever...
That day i think something in my mind,
i need a girl friend?
i think i got to give up,
just like my frens said,
ball and study...
yeah...BALL AND STUDY,
but for me is,
BALL, SWORD, AND STUDY,
i think you all know what i mean,
YES...couple is not suitable for poor guy like us,
but i still can choose to admire somebody,
althought that feeling not so good,
but its better than u tell her and then break in future.
Ok la, wan study moral ady,
tml still need go kuen chen help my teacher,
aikx...
tata=)


The phone rang,
"green..green..green"
I pink up the phone,
and say:"Blue are you?"
"White are you calling me?"
"Don purplely call me!"
"Or i wont call you black!"

No comments: