Saturday, March 14, 2009

Today

Today?
still got how?
Tuition lox...
this is what i will do on sunday.
I wonder how stupid i am?
go take account for what?
see now...
happy la me?
ARE YOU HAPPY NOW???
But leh...
act today i want to go tuition de,
but on my way i only notice that i forget to bring me tuition fees,
yeah...
so just ponteng lox today,
go mid valley,
i want to watch movie de,
but i don want waste money,
so i went to EDUFAIR.
Those guy keep on giving me those paper and plastic bags,
and my tuition file act just for my tuition notes,
but now fully fill with those collages and university advertisment,
and the most cool one is.....GAME DESIGNER!!!!
I saw them design games LIVE!!!!
Cool Man...
and i told myself i will be like them one day,
because....
THIS IS MY DREAM CAREER!!!
Using computer design those game and graphic is much much cooler than those doctor,
can you imagine that???


OH ya...
they give me a sticker damn cuteeee...: )

No comments: