Tuesday, March 24, 2009

I learned alot..


close your eye..
take a deep breath..
and open your eye..
you will find that you learned alot just a short 3months.
Its already March now,
we still left about 9months to end this year up,
so chill la my friends,
find your happiness in this short 9months,
and you will find that 2009 is a memorable year for you.
Let me tell you bout my one week holidays.
First of all...
as you know im busying with my wushu rehersal,
monday to saturday....i donno how i did it...
just like i had grown up,
am i? tell me if im not...
And during this period,
i learned how to play left 4 dead,
its an awesome game,
and i hope i wont too friend with those "Zombies",
i think wont...cos im starting to get bore with it.
Next, the whole holidays im damn freaking worry bout my result,
as you know this is the 1st year i same class with those "book worms"
waht i can say is...
Science class is so so so "Crazy"
but act not that crazy as i think la,
they are noisy when no teacher..
irritating during cik Dhanam period..
cheerfull during chinese period..
and many more la...you can learned alot in this class,
yes what i mean is 4S2...the rock class...*mayb combine with S9 la.
Oh yeah...forget to tell you all,
i seriously din study for this term exam le...
and i found that im like very confidence like that,
i feel i wont fail any subject in this term,
sejarah leh...althought i just gone throught once,
but...my confidence tell me i wont fail..
donno la...who know..?
Before i end up my blog,
i wanna share my fav songs with you all,
first...is cookies jar,
quite nice de this song,
then deeper conversation from Yuna,
and lastly Save You from Simple plan!!!!!
This are the few songs tat i always listen nowaday.
ok..goodnitex....and take care...


Amazing Race is coming soon..

Im gonna win..*hopefully la
and don forget to switch off your lights
on the 28 of March from 8 30 to 9 30pm.


LETS SAVE THE WORLD

No comments: