Monday, March 16, 2009

Happy Belated Birthday To Me!!!!

Im so surprise my dear friends are so good...look at this cake!!!I think i got 5years din celebrate bday with cake ady and this time i still can celebrate with my dear friends...Awesome!!!
Buahaha...this is jing yuan's cake man....i like da grapes, soooo sweet=)

Ok..this is what maths said " cross multiplication "!!!


Inconsolable....From Backstreet Boyzz...yeahh cute man....chick



Backstreet Boyzz....it was so freaking late ady...i think is around 11pm but we still at bus stop taking this pic, then i reached home about 1130pm...wow

Special Thanks To

Rong Yao, the one who killed me in left 4 death when i almost reached my destination.

Jing Yuan, the one who i always accidentally killed in left 4 death.

Pak Soong, the one who always scream for help in left 4 death.

Pak Dong, the one who let me killed the most in left 4 death.

Jia Ling, the one who always try to kill pak soong in left 4 death.

E-Lynn, the one who play left 4 death awhile then disappeared.

Royroy, the one who give me first aid in left 4 death.

Conclusion

I love left 4 death so muchiee...damn excited

Oh nooo, i still left 1 photo haven post...(will be edit soon la) !



No comments: